Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

HitRECord - fantastic Recorders you should be following

I've been a part of the HitRECord.org family for nearly 2 years now. I've been a paid contributor and I've worked on all sorts of independent projects like the HROYR (HitRECord on Your Radio) Podcast. At the end of March, I'll be joining a couple of my fellow Recorders in presenting a panel all about what we do as members of HitRECord at Salt Lake Comic Con's FanX 2016.

Maybe that's what brought you to this article. Either way, here's a list of Recorders you'll want to follow.

HitRECord Wonders of the World

ScarletAdrianne
Scarlet is a phenomenal visual artist
You'll definitely want her drawing on your dashboard 
Check out her record, "Cloudy head"


Kathleen Payton
This soulful songstress will get stuck on you 
You'll find yourself hearing her voice in your heart
I recommend her record, "Modern Romance"


Kendall
Speaking of talented female musicians...
Listen to Kendall's remix of "Cold Wind Partial Collab" 
& just try to tell me it doesn't sound like it belongs in the game "Transistor"


YESH_ARTIST
Yesh is new to the site 
but I am entirely certain that 
Yesh is not new to art
You need to see "The Eden's Garden"


ordinaryfox
Visual fantasy 
Check out "Cabin Fever"


Kerrnie
Woodwind Goddess
I was lucky enough to see Kerrnie play live last summer
Listen to her sultry sax in "Torch Song: Alto SAX Mix Reference"


Patasha 
What does Patasha do? 
What DOESN'T Patasha do? 
Fall into any of her stop-motion records


mezcraft
Paper quiller extraordinaire
My personal favorite is "Quiller Bird"


DevinLevi 
Carve some time out for this adorable looper
Check out his JoeRud remix, "Let's Make Stuff"


pixel_pilgrim
Change gears 
Explore your folk music leanings
Listen to "Must Love Harry Potter" 


ppeppina
I have no words for ppeppina
Just listen to "Crashing - tiny song"


Liz Smalls
Jaqueline of all trades 
Try to respond to 3 of her challenges


JaeForever
We drove to the season 2 premiere party in LA 
As the sun dropped down and out of sight, 
"2Worlds The Dark 2.0" came up on my CD
I repeat that drive often in my dreams


ericacoburn
Visual art with a deep understanding of the human form 
I recommend "Lena & Matze" 


Julz
Elite, not elitist
Photography you have to see to understand
View "Blunder" 


humunkulus
Crank your best speakers
for "When the Wind Blows Cold"


Loddi 
Best animator
Seriously 
Check out "Hourlass- Costume Remix" 


Mottelz 
Readers will become addicted
Read it all


Robo_J
Your best earbuds 
NOW
"Weapon (2016 Remix)"



RoddyG
Go through all of her records
You'll come out knowing exactly what HitRECord is


WunderBoy
"The Flatuling"
You'll thank me later


epocadofim
A living, breathing
university level course in visual art


andyramone
One of the hardest working men in our community
"School Yard Rap Bass"


Dmitriy_Tolkunov
Our unofficial mascot 
Watch "Third of a Second: Success Story"


CameronSmith
The BEST Recorder to follow if you want to learn about Recorders
Top notch profiles on a great number of artists


LydiaSaskia
Looking for a head strong feminist? 
Look no further


SAM-urai
Taking origami to the next level 


I could go on forever.


If you're here because of 
the FanX presentation, 

my hitRECord name is 
PontiusPython 

Koura is 
kouralilly 

and Spaceship... 
well, he's 
Spaceship



No comments:

Post a Comment