Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

January 2016 Update

It's been awhile since I regularly attended to this blog. I could say that I'm sorry, or I could accept that I started this blog with the intention of living my life differently, more fully, and that I have kept to that goal. So I'm not sorry.


JANUARY 2016 UPDATE

In the time that I've been gone, my health has had ups and downs including a nasty surgery nearly a month ago. Plantar fasciia, tarsal tunnel, bone spur removed, and some nerve issues fixed up - all in my right foot. This surgery led to the inevitable choice to drop all of my college courses and start focusing on my health and my family more vigilantly. 

It also led to bed rest. 


Bed rest leads to movies. 
Apparently. 

My instagram is @Ctarkeshian - just in case you want to see how 
the movie list ends and how my #2016ReadingList is coming along. 



I'm getting better. I'll be speaking at FanX (hosted by Salt Lake Comic Con) this March about my work with HitRECord - Joseph Gordon Levitt's production company. I've been working with HitRECord for almost 2 years now and I was included in the Season 2 episode, "Re: Your Mom". 

My weight has not gone down, so that's another thing I plan to tackle in 2016 with the help of my new gym; Lifetime Fitness. 

This summer our family plans to embark on a new travel adventure: A Panama Canal Repositioning Cruise on the Disney Wonder! We've been working toward this goal for nearly 3 years and WE ARE EXCITED! 


Stay tuned. 
More new posts are on their way! 

I'm back.



1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. So excited about your Disney trip. And just happy you are getting comfy in a life you want.😊

    ReplyDelete